Snapchat profiles are very basic that contain more than your user name and profile picture. Making a public profile on Snapchat allows you to find your content easily. Some people don’t know how to make a public profile on Snapchat because it was limited to just their top creators and celebrities, but now anyone can create a public profile that helps fans find you on Snapchat.
A public profile allows you to connect with more people than your immediate friends and your broader audience through your content. You add the information you want the public to see and allow them in this profile.
Although anyone can make a public profile on Snapchat, some limitations might stop you from being able to create your profile. Your public profile can post additional details and showcase your favorite content even when you don’t have a general live story. To get updates, People can subscribe to your profile, and you can see through subscriber count how many people are following you.
Table of Contents
How To Create Public Profile
There is a guide for you to create a public profile on Snapchat.
- Open the Snapchat and click on your profile or bitmoji on the top-left corner of your phone’s screen to open the profile setting menu.
- Here click the horizontal three dots menu and scroll down until you find “Add to Spotlight” tap ellipse, then select “Create Public Profile” from the pop-up menu and tap “continue.”
- Click on “get started” and select “create” from the confirmation banner. It will highlight the name you want to show on all your snaps you post to the spotlight.
- You are done. Now you can access your profile under the “Public Profile Section.”
You also can delete your public profile if you are no longer interested in keeping it on Snapchat by following the steps.
- First of all, open your profile from Bitmoji Icon and move to “My Public Profile.”
- Now click the Setting gear icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Then click “Delete Public Profile” from the profile setting page at the bottom of your screen and hit “Delete” in this way, you will delete your profile successfully.
Eligibility Criteria For Public Profile
While anyone can create a public profile on Snapchat, here are a few essential requirements that you still need to know before seeing this feature on your Snapchat account.
- The most important requirement to create a public account is to be 18 years old or above to be eligible for this feature.
- Secondly, you should be a Snapchat user for up to 24 hours to be eligible for this feature.
- Thirdly, you need to have at least one bi-directional friend, which means that you and your friend have sent friend requests to each other and accepted.
- Finally, you should adhere to Snapchat community guidelines to be eligible for this feature.
Creating Public Profiles For Business On Snapchat
Companies and businesses also create public profiles to connect to their customers easily and share valuable content to enlarge brand awareness.
There are many similarities between individual, and business profiles, such as business profiles still have a landing page where users can publish Snapchat lenses. To create a public business profile, you need to have an ad-created public account on Snapchat. Here is the method to switch to the business profiles.
- First of all, log into your ads manager website using your username and password.
- Then select “Public Profile” from the menu in the corner.
- There will be a question about whether to create a new account or link your current business account. If you have, you will click “Connect to Business.”
- You can add a profile icon, bio, company address, email, and username under the “Profile Detail” page.
- Click “Create Public Profile” if your account is public now, and add save stories for the ease of the users.
public profile on Snapchat
how to create a public profile on Snapchat 2021
how to make a public profile on Snapchat 2021 android
how to make a public profile on Snapchat 2020
how to make a public profile on Snapchat under 18