To free up storage space, you need to clear cookies on iPhone from Safari to refine the performance speed of your device. Clearing cache and deleting cookies can also help protect your online privacy and solve the problems of a particular website if you have one. So if you want to know how to clear cookies on your iPhone, keep reading this article.
Cookies are small pieces of text that a website sends to the browser you visit; they help the website remember details about your visit. They make the site more useful for you, and you can easily see the place again through cookies. They are very crucial to offering a fully customized web browsing experience.
Although cookies are beneficial when web browsing, they have some drawbacks. They may expose your privacy, allow anyone to access your data, and engulf precious storage on your device. So if you are looking for ways to free up space or protect your privacy, here is a step-by-step guide to clearing cookies.
Clear cookies on an iPhone from Safari, there are a few options for you, such as
- Clearing history and cookies simultaneously
- Clearing the cookies only
- Clearing cookies for a particular site.
Follow these steps to clear all website data and save your privacy.
- First of all, go to the iPhone “Settings” app and scroll down to find Safari.
- Tap on “Safari” at the bottom of the page to access the browser settings.
- Here you need to select “Clear History and Website Data” to delete the log of websites and cookies that you have stored; you are done.
Clear Cookies On iPhone Without Deleting History
In some cases, you don’t want to delete history when deleting cookies because you need to login to websites again after deleting them; use the following steps to delete cookies while saving the Safari browser.
- First of all, go to the iPhone “Settings” and select “Safari,” then select “Advanced,” and a new web page will open.
- Now select “Website Data” from the options; from here, you can delete cookies individually or whole.
- From “Website Data Menu,” swipe left on any website and tap” Delete.”
- Here select “Remove All Website Data,” then confirm by clicking “Remove Now” you are done.
Clearing Cookies in the Chrome App on iPhone
You can clear your data even in the chrome app on your iPhone, which is an alternative to the default Safari browser; use the following steps to delete cookies through chrome.
- In the chrome app, select the menu button located at the bottom at the right side of the screen, then select “History.”
- Now click on “Clear Browsing Data,” and A new page will open.
- Here select “Cookies site, Data” out of the options.
- Next, click on “Clear Browsing Data” at the bottom of the screen and confirm by clicking precise browsing data.
Deleting Cookies in Mozilla Firefox on iPhone
Firefox allows you to clear specific cookies just like Safari; there is a simple method to do it quickly.
- Open Firefox on your device, select the menu button at the bottom right corner of the screen, and tap “Settings.”
- Now tap “Data Management” under the privacy section and select “Website Data.”
- Here you can delete specific data or all website data by clicking “Clear All Website Data” and confirm by hitting “Clear Items” you are done.
Cookies are specific in enhancing your web browsing experience but have some faults. To clear these faults, You can quickly get rid of cookies on the iPhone by following the above methods. Sometimes, outdated cookies can cause browsing issues; you can update or even block them.
clear cookies on iPhone chrome
clear cookies on iPhone apps
clear cookies on iPhone 6
clear cookies on iPhone 12 pro
clear cookies on iPhone 13
clear cookies on iPhone 6 plus
clear cookies on iPhone Facebook
clear cookies on iPhone xs
clear cookies on iPhone 5
how to clear cookies on iPhone